To offer the user higher speed and the customization of the contents and services provided, Buzzvel Lda may use a browser functionality known as a cookie. A cookie is a small text file stored automatically in the user’s computer, which allows its identification and can store information such as user settings and preferences whenever the user re-opens, in this case, this website.
Except for any cookies specifically required for the performance of the WEBSITE, the storage of other cookies will always depend on the user's acceptance and consent, who may withdraw this consent at any time through specific browser tools.
Nevertheless, any user can configure the web browser to prevent the installation of cookies on their computer. However, suppose the user configures this option. In that case, he may be prevented from accessing some of the services available on this website.
1. The Data Controller of the personal data collected and processed in connection with the website, in compliance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data and the complementary national legislation on the protection of personal data (referred to as the “Regulation”), is Buzzvel Lda, with Tax ID Number 516182005, with its registered office at Rua Manuel Teixeira Gomes, nº12, 3ºC, 2685-893 Lisboa (referred to as the “Controller”).
2. The contact details of the Controller are:- e-mail: email@example.com;
- phone: +351 965 965 318.
Type of Cookies
1. Cookies on our WEBSITE are used for a variety of different purposes, but, altogether, their use breaks down into the following categories:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are essential for the provision of the WEBSITE and all services requested but do not perform any additional or secondary functions;
Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies provide statistical information about the use of the WEBSITE, that is, the analysis of the web;
Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content.
2. How many groups are divided in the cookies we use?
Permanent cookies – cookies that are stored in the browser in the equipment (PC, phone, and tablet)are used whenever you make a new visit to our website. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide more personalized service.
Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the Web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
3. What kind of cookies do we use?
Type of Cookie
Cookies strictly necessary
Purpose: Allows to navigate the website, use your applications, and secure access areas. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
Analytical CookiesPurpose: Are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics to improve the website's functioning.
Cookies functionalityPurpose: Save user preferences regarding the site use, so you do not need to reconfigure the website each time the visitor.
Third-party CookiesPurpose: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They can also be used in order to customize a widget with user data.
Cookies advertisingPurpose: Direct advertising in the interests of each user, and also limit the amount of times you see the ad, helping to measure advertising effectiveness and success of the organization’s website.
Third party’s cookies.
1. Some cookies may be stored by third-party service providers, not just the Controller.
2. The Controller seeks to use suppliers that can provide sufficient guarantees on appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of data protection legislation. The Controller is not responsible for the content and accuracy of third-party privacy and cookie policies.
Cookies we use
Control and manage cookies
1. You can control and/or delete cookies anytime you wish. You can delete all cookies already on your computer and set up most browsers to prevent them from storing cookies.
2. However, to manage your cookies settings, you may have to adjust some preferences each time you visit a site manually. You should notice that some website services and functionalities may not work without cookies.
3. As an additional guarantee, you may, at any time, disable the cookies by configuring your browser according to the following instructions:
To Google Chrome browsers, in http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
To Microsoft Explorer browsers, in https://support.microsoft.com/pt-pt/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
To Microsoft Edge browsers, in https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
To Mozilla Firefox browsers, in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
To Apple Safari browsers, in http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
Changes to the cookies policy
The Controller reserves the right to readjust or change this Cookies Policy at any time. These changes will promptly be made public.